- 6 large eggs
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 g onion large
- 1 Cup grated cheese
- Bacon 100g
- 500 g zucchini
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celcius (360 f)
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs
- Add the flour and baking powder, whisk, the mixture will be lumpy, don't worry about the lumps.
- Finely dice the onion, add to the egg and flour bowl.
- Grate the zucchini.
- Squeeze the zucchini to remove the excess liquid, discard the liquid. Add the squeezed zucchini to the egg and flour bowl.
- Dice the bacon and grate the cheese, add to the egg and flour bowl
- All ingredients should now be in the mixing bowl, mix
- Pour the mix into the lined loaf tin
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 40-50 minutes.