When do I need to place my order by?
Orders must be placed by 10pm three days prior to your desired delivery date. Eg order by 10pm Sunday for a Wednesday delivery.
Please note, some postcodes have specific delivery dates which can be found here on our website.
What time are your deliveries?
We deliver between 7am and 7pm Tuesday to Saturday.
You will receive a text message the morning of your delivery with an approximate time of arrival You will also receive a text message when the driver is on approach.
Can I pick up my order?
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, unfortunately this is currently not available.
I have a missing item from my delivery, how do I contact you?
Please email us at email@example.com.
Can I modify my set box?
Unfortunately no. If there are certain items you prefer, please order them individually.
How do I change or cancel an existing order?
- If you have a subscription order, you can make changes yourself by logging into your online account. Changes need to be submitted by 2pm three days prior to delivery.
- If you have a one-off order and you want to add items, this will need to be done manually by our Customer Service team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm two business days prior to your delivery to request.
Are you certified organic?
We are not certified organic, however all our produce is grown sustainably with a focus on the land, the environment and without the use of synthetic chemicals.
Where are your farms?
Our farm Hillview is in Batlow in the Riverina area of NSW, on the western side of the Snowy Mountains. We also source our produce from a network of family and friend's farms all over NSW and in some instances in other states where products can’t be grown all year round in NSW.
What safety measures are you using in response to Covid-19?
Hillview Farms has implemented a number of measures to ensure the safety of our customers and employees during Covid-19. Please see these outlined below.
- Maintaining physical distancing where possible by keeping a distance of at least 1.5 metres between people.
- Workers are required to frequently wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or by using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Wearing personal protective equipment (face masks, gloves) where possible.
- Ensuring our workers are aware of the Covid-19 symptoms and making sure they do not come to work if unwell.
- Workplace is regularly cleaned and disinfected - in particular disinfecting regularly used objects and surfaces.
- For the time being our service has been restricted to contactless home delivery only (no pick-ups) to limit the number of people entering the warehouse.
How do I provide feedback?
Please email email@example.com and a member of our Customer Service team will get back to you. If your issue is with regards to a specific product delivered, a photo of the issue will be required.