When do I need to place my order by?
Orders must be placed by 1145pm three days prior to your desired delivery date. Eg order by 1145pm Sunday for a Wednesday delivery.
Please note, some postcodes have specific delivery dates which can be found here on our website.
What time are your deliveries?
We deliver between 7.30am and 8.30pm Tuesday to Saturday.
You will receive a text message the morning of your delivery with an approximate time of arrival.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes you can order online for warehouse pickup. Pickup is available from 8am-12pm Tuesday to Saturday.
I have a missing item from my delivery, how do I contact you?
Please email us at email@example.com.
Can I modify my set box?
We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests. Please note that this will always come down to seasonal availability, and the value of the items.
How do I change or cancel an existing order?
- If you have a subscription order, you can make changes yourself by logging into your online account. Cancellations or changes need to be submitted by 2pm three business days prior to delivery.
- If you have a one-off order and you want to cancel or add items, this will need to be done manually by our Customer Service team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm two business days prior to your delivery to request.
- Changes or cancellations to orders including meat products are required by 10pm three business days prior to the delivery date. Changes or cancellations requested after this deadline will incur a cancellation fee.
How to make changes to a subscription:
- Go to "Shop" and look for the item that you want to add
Are you certified organic?
We are not certified organic, however all our produce is grown sustainably with a focus on the land, the environment and without the use of synthetic chemicals.
Where are your farms?
Our farm Hillview is in Batlow in the Riverina area of NSW, on the western side of the Snowy Mountains. We also source our produce from a network of family and friend's farms all over NSW and in some instances in other states where products can’t be grown all year round in NSW.
What safety measures are you using in response to Covid-19?
Hillview Farms has implemented a number of measures to ensure the safety of our customers and employees during Covid-19. Please see these outlined below.
- Maintaining physical distancing where possible by keeping a distance of at least 1.5 metres between people.
- Workers are required to frequently wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or by using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Wearing personal protective equipment (face masks, gloves) where possible.
- Ensuring our workers are aware of the Covid-19 symptoms and making sure they do not come to work if unwell.
- Workplace is regularly cleaned and disinfected - in particular disinfecting regularly used objects and surfaces.
How do I provide feedback?
Please email email@example.com and a member of our Customer Service team will get back to you. If your issue is with regards to a specific product delivered, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery and provide a photo of the issue for review.