COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In order to use the Hillview Fine Foods website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by Hillview Fine Foods is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
USE OF COLLECTION INFORMATION
Any details collected from Hillview Fine Foods customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
STORAGE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS TO COLLECTED INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com
If you purchase a product from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Hillview Fine Foods uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Hillview Fine Foods may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Hillview Fine Foods does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Hillview Fine Foods site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of hillviewfarms.com.au
HILLVIEW FINE FOODS SECURITY POLICY
Hillview Fine Foods uses the PayPal for its online credit card transactions as a secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Hillview Fine Foods or any outside party.
DELIVERY AND ORDERS POLICY
The following terms and conditions apply.
- All orders must be placed by 10pm three days prior to delivery. If an order is received after this cut-off, it will be fulfilled the week following.
- Changes to one-off orders must be submitted by 2pm two business days prior to delivery. Changes received after this cut-off will not be actioned.
- Any orders including meat products must be cancelled or changed before 10pm three days prior to the delivery date otherwise a cancellation fee will apply.
- Changes to subscription orders must be submitted by 2pm three working days prior to delivery. Changes received after this cut-off will not be actioned.
- If you cannot be present to receive your order, please include instructions in the delivery notes section specifying how to safely leave the box.
- If you fail to provide delivery instructions and the driver deems the conditions unsafe to leave unattended, the delivery will be forfeited. You will need to reorder on the next available date at your own expense. Boxes can be redelivered within 24-48-72 hours.
- If your order includes perishable goods such as milk, please leave an esky with an ice block for the driver to leave within.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com
TRANSACTION CURRENCY & CONDITIONS
All prices on the Hillview Fine Foods site are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD). Prices are subject to change without notice based on season, availability and market conditions.
REFUND & RETURNS
At Hillview Farms, we take pride in delivering the best quality produce at reasonable prices. If your expectations have not been met, we would love to know about it.
For any feedback or refund requests for online deliveries, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so confident that you will love the quality and taste of your Hillview Farms order, that we offer a 200% quality guarantee on any affected item.
- Customers must email email@example.com within 12 hours of delivery in order to be eligible to claim.
- Customers must provide the following information within their request:
- Order number
- Written explanation of the issue
- Photograph of the affected item/s and issue
- The item or items must clearly show produce is not edible due to being spoiled.
- If we have packed the wrong item or there is an item missing from your delivery, we will try to exchange or arrange redelivery. If this is not possible, we will provide a credit.
- Our Customer Service team will review and respond to your quality claim within 24 hours within business hours to confirm if it has been approved.
- If your request is approved, you will receive a credit code to redeem 200% of the value of the affected item on your next Hilview Farms order.
- Quality Guarantee claims issued after 12 hours of delivery will not be considered.
- If you have already used the item or thrown it away, we reserve the right to reject the quality claim.
- Hillview Farms reserves the right at all times to approve or disapprove the quality request and may not provide reasons for this conclusion.
- Please note, organic produce has its imperfections and on occasion may have a natural blemish or grub. This does not warrant a quality claim.
Cancelled Orders and Refunds
All refunds for cancelled orders requested outside 3 business days prior to delivery will be credited back to the account the customer made payment with and will appear within 2-3 business days. Please have your order number ready when corresponding.
If you have ordered an item incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.