How to Cook Spaghetti Squash
This is the perfect method for creating al dente spaghetti squash strands. The exact timing will vary depending on the size of your squash.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Slice the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Drizzle the flesh of the squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the spaghetti squash cut side down on the sheet of the baking tray and use a fork to poke holes. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on the outside.
- Remove from the oven and turn the squash so that it’s cut side up. Once cool to the touch, use a fork to scrape the strands from the sides of the squash.
- Serve as a side or as the base of a main dish.
Serves: 2 to 4