1 Shiralee Organic Meat Moroccan Butterfly Chicken
2 Bunches Broccolini
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium heat.
- Pat chicken dry then rub skin side with olive oil, making sure to rub oil into all of the creases.
- Place chicken skin-side-down on grill and allow to cook undisturbed for 15–18 minutes until the skin is crispy, golden and well-marked. Turn chicken and continue grilling until the internal temperature in thickest part of thigh registers 150 degrees on a meat thermometer—about 20–30 minutes, depending on size of chicken.
- Remove chicken from grill then cover with foil. Allow chicken to rest, covered, for at least 10 minutes. Meanwhile, place broccolini and lemon halves cut-side-down on grill and cook until they achieve grill marks and are well-caramelized.
- Carve chicken into pieces and serve hot with grilled lemon for squeezing.