Did you know that some foods can help boost your immunity and work to keep you healthy?
"Superfoods" are super because they are able to do more than just fill your tummy, they provide you with more nutrients per gram of volume which means you and your family are getting more nutritional value with every bite.
The contents of the box varies depending on season, but here's an example of what you can expect:
- 1 kg Blood Oranges (excellent source of vitamin C)
- 2 Grapefruit (Good source of vitamins and minerals).
- 1 kg Apples (high in dietary fiber for better digestion)
- 1/2 kg Bananas (high in potassium)
- 1 Avocado (filled with monounsaturated "good" fat)
- 150g Baby Spinach (high in iron, niacin, and zinc)
- 250g Brussel Sprouts (excellent source of vitamin K)
- 1 bunch of Bok Choy (excellent source of vitamin A)
- 1 bunch of Purple Kale (high in beta-carotene)
- 1 Purple Cauliflower (contains glucoraphanin)
- 1/2 kg Sweet Potato (high in vitamins A, C and E)